Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 14 May 2011

Squares from the Netherlands and USA (Friday)

Good Morning Everyone!

Well I'm going to try and write this post, Blogger has been playing up so fingers crossed!

Yesterday I had some Squares come in and because Blogger was down I couldn't post them on here. So I will try  this morning.

First of all I apologise for not being able to visit my favourite blogs, I am still experiencing problems my end with the internet speed. It's just a complete waste of time trying. The Engineer is coming out Tuesday which we aren't too happy about!

First of all I would like to thank Karin (Netherlands) for her gorgeous Squares.  Karin has made two gorgeous Squares for our 'Tropical' Challenge, which are so bright and colourful. A beautiful Square for our 'Cupcake' Challenge and of course her Square for the Jan Eaton Challenge.

The Jan Eaton Block is Number 63 'Random Patches'. This Square has come out beautifully, but of course they all have. It's always such a pleasure to receive your Squares Karin.  Karin tells me  she used "Cancun" 50% acrylic /50% cotton.

Karin (Netherlands) Your Squares have arrived! Thank you!



I'm happy to show you Karin's Squares now. Thank you very much for sending them to SIBOL, I am pleased you've had a go with our Challenges here on SIBOL!






Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I also had some really nice Squares come in from Debi in the USA!  Debi has made a Square which she has called 'XO Squared'.  The reason  for this is because if you look at the Square you can see the 'X' and the Centre would be the 'O'.  I think this is a gorgeous Square and I'm sure Debi would love to see you trying the pattern out.  She has very kindly agreed to me giving you the link! Pop over and read all about it!

DebiY (USA) Your Squares have arrived today! Thank you!


Debi a way of thanking you for the beautiful Squares I have made you a Slide Show! Thanks again I love them!






Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Well let's hope I can post this successfully now, if I have any more Squares come in later this morning I will be back.

May I thank Ladies who are enquiring about 'SIBOL' whether it be over on Rav or by email.  It's always nice to have new enquiries and I'm really pleased you think SIBOL is a worthwhile project.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

x Sue X

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sue - it's nice to see the squares in a slide show. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosos, cada vez que paso por aquĆ­ me dan ganas de trabajar con el ganchillo.
    Bss.

    ReplyDelete