Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 7 May 2011

UK SIBOLETTES - A Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! and a Square from the UK!

LATEST!    'SIBOL GIVEAWAY!'

Hi Everyone!

I have two free ‘ADULT’ tickets for

Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts
20-22 May 2011
Aintree Exhibition Pavilion
Aintree Racecourse,
Liverpool
L9 5AS


If you are one of my SIBOLETTES you are welcome to put your name down.
The winner will be selected by the Random Generator on Sunday 8th May at midnight.
You must leave your name on the  RAV TOPIC 'Mrs Twins has a Giveaway!' Link below.

PLEASE NOTE.


Please be sure that you will be able to go to Liverpool, and that you will USE THE TICKETS ON THESE DATES! Because I am sure there will be others who would love the tickets.


http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/-sibol-/topics/1650953

Just my way of saying thank you for your support.

UPDATE - SATURDAY
I'm very pleased to be showing you Rags4Bags (UK) Square which has arrived today Saturday morning.  This Square is No. 52 in the Jan Eaton book and it's called 'Lemon Peel'.  A particularly nice pattern I think and of course the colour is spot on!

Thanks so much Rags4Bags! I'm very grateful for your Jan Eaton Challenge Square, I love it!



Rags4bags (UK) Your Jan Eaton Square No. 52 'Lemon Peel' arrived today! Thank you! It's gorgeous!



Have a nice weekend everyone, we have rain here at last!
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment